Tooth extraction is the removal of a tooth.
There are many reasons for a tooth to be extracted some reasons may include:
Day of extraction
- Rest and avoid activities such as running, swimming and other physical sports for the rest of the day.
- Do not smoke or drink alcohol for 24 hours.
- Be careful not to bite your lip while it is numb.
Pain relief for children
- Take Panadol, Ibuprofen (eg Nurofen) or similar pain relief if required.
Pain relief for adults
- You may experience pain over the next few days.
- Take Panadol,Ibuprofen (Nurofen) or similar pain medication if required.
Additional Information following surgical extractions
- Restrict your diet to fluids and soft foods.
- Tap water is the best drink.
- Begin normal brushing as soon as possible.
We at Posh dental NY provide excellent services for extraction of tooth whenever it is required we always try to resolve the issue without extraction of the teeth but whenever it is necessary you can relax yourself because our treatment is totally pain free and you won’t even know when everything is done so you can contact us whenever you face issues that need extraction of tooth.
Plan Your Visit. Call Us Now!
Make An Appointment!
Please fill out the form below to make an appointment and a staff member will contact you shortly. For dental emergencies, call us now at (516)-256-7300 and we will try to provide you urgent care on the same day.