What are Dental Implants?
Dental implants are the replacement of the tooth roots. They are made to match your natural teeth and they provide a strong foundation for fixed (permanent) or removable replacement. Millions of American suffer from tooth loss which is mostly due to tooth decay, periodontal disease or some injury. Many years back the only treatment for these problems was putting denture or bridges but now this new procedure is used. Dental implants are new and more reliable.
There are many advantages to dental implants, which include :
- Dental implants look and feel natural. And because they are designed to combine with bone, they become permanent.
- If the dentures are not fitted properly they just slip causing discomfort in the mouth. The person is not able to speak properly. Dental implants allow you to speak without the tension that teeth might slip.
- Because they become part of you, implants become very comfortable. The patient does not have to worry about taking them off.
- Sliding dentures can make chewing difficult. The Dental implants act like your own teeth so chewing becomes very east. The patient can enjoy any food without any pain.
- with Dental implants can give you feel better about yourself.
- Individual implants allow easier access between the teeth which improves oral hygiene.
- Implants will last many years. If maintained properly, many implants last a lifetime.
- Dental implants banish the inconvenience of removing dentures.
How Successful Are Dental Implants?
Success rates of dental implants up to 98% and with proper care they last life.
The most important process for the development is the treatment plan .this plan addresses our specific needs and is prepared by a professional team. This is a team of professionals and makes a plan which is best for you. This team approach you and makes the plan according to your condition.
Does Insurance Cover the Cost of Dental Implants?
Generally, insurances don’t cover the dental implants in long island at this time but it depends on the insurance plan and the cause of the tooth loss. Detailed questions can be asked by the dentists and the insurance provider.
The dentist also will match the color of the implant to your natural teeth. Because the implant is attached within the jawbone, the new teeth look, feel, and function just like your own natural teeth.
Are implants painful?
It’s is painful if you go to an unprofessional dentist for Dental Implants but we give first Local anesthesia is given to the patients and its less painful than the tooth extraction and Dr. Najla Najeeb DDS is professional so she always give pain free treatment after dental implants in long island she also give guideline to patients after treatment for more details call us or fill the contact form and book your appointment.